Recovery ToolBox for Outlook
Recovery ToolBox for Outlook download now
Recovery ToolBox for Outlook is designed to recover data from Microsoft Outlook pst files. The Microsoft Outlook mail client is part of the Microsoft Office software package and is one of the most popular mail clients in the world. The program can be also used to recover information from Microsoft Exchange ost files and/or convert them into Microsoft Outlook pst files.
Some technical details:
- The program recovers data from corrupted pst files of all Microsoft Outlook mail clients, starting from Microsoft Outlook 97. To save the recovered information as files with the *.pst extension, you should have the Microsoft Outlook 98 mail client or higher installed on your computer
- You can also use Recovery ToolBox for Outlook to recover data from corrupted *.pst files protected with a password
- Recovery ToolBox for Outlook also recovers data from corrupted pst files larger than 2GB with the maximum size for *.pst files of 32Tb.
- The tool recovers data from corrupted *.ost files of Microsoft Exchange versions 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007;
Recovers data from password-protected ost files
- Reads *.ost and *.pst files with strong encryption
- Works with ost files up to 32Tb in size
- Runs under all Windows operating systems starting from Windows 98 (Windows 98/Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista)
The structure of folders in new pst files created by tool coincides with the original structure of the original PST files.
If necessary, you can use Recovery ToolBox for Outlook to convert an .ost file into a .pst file. Data stored in the .ost file will be scanned, identified and saved to the disk as a .pst file. The new *.pst file can be used in Microsoft Outlook or moved to another computer for future use.
The software allow to save a recovered objects in a separate files:
- eml - for a saving a recovered emails
- vcf - for a saving a recovered contacts
- txt - for a saving a recovered notes.
The tool is PST reader, PST viewer and PST to OST converter.
Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP, Windows NT/2000/2003/SBS2003, Windows Vista
, outlook repair tools
, ost to pst conversion
, repair .pst file
, convert ost pst
, how to repair pst file
, open ost
, pst fixer
, outlook recovery tools
, ost pst converter
Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server
Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server can be used to repair data from corrupted databases in MS SQL Server format (files with *.mdf extension). It permits to save critical data and avoid its losing. Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server extracts data step-by-step.1. This tool can search and pick up housekeeping data, that may be used to repair some data modules.2. All information, that can be extracted by Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server, is previewed on the screen: System Tables and User Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Data Types and Functions. You can preview all of these objects anytime and make sure, that Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server works fine. 3. After this, you should select, how to save recovered data (you can save it to the hard drive or any other removable media as a package of SQL scripts, it is also possible to export the results directly to any database upon your choice), configure the process and start data export. 4. When data recovery process is launched, Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server will analyze and scan the whole database. This process may take some time, it depends on the source file and CPU performance. During this process, Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server repairs all information, that may be extracted successfully. At the same time, it should be noted, that sometimes Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server is unable to recover some pieces of information, in spite of its sophisticated data recovery engine. Sometimes, the source file is heavily damaged, that is why, some data modules cannot be recovered. Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server will never modify the source file, it creates a copy of this file and works with it. 5. When the process is over, Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server will display the results of data recovery process.